[Hpr] Permission to modify the show notes

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Thu Jul 6 16:49:02 PDT 2017

I don't see any problem. The license allows it (CC-BY-SA), and more
importantly I doubt anyone will object to making their show better for the
archives.

Regards.

--
Kevin B. O'Brien
z <ahuka5656 at gmail.com>wilnik at zwilnik.com
http://google.me/+kevinobrien
http://www.google.com/profiles/Ahuka5656
http://about.me/zwilnik
“People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be
afraid of their people.” - Alan Moore, *V for Vendetta*
*Public Key = F6283E7A <https://pgp.mit.edu/>*