[Hpr] Permission to modify the show notes

dann s washko dann at thelinuxlink.net
Fri Jul 7 07:17:05 PDT 2017

I do not see why this would be a problem nor violate the spirit of the
site/show/organization. I cannot foresee any contributor that I am aware
of taking issue with this. But if you want to cover your butt I would
recommend:

1) Do not delete any of the original content. If something is considered
for deletion do a strike through and a note why.
2) Clearly mark changes to the documentation providing the editor's name
or handle and why the change was made.

Should an original author take issue with the changes they can be easily
reverted.