[Hpr] call for RPG players

klaatu at mixedsignals.ml klaatu at mixedsignals.ml
Thu Jul 27 03:43:48 PDT 2017

Fellow HPRers:

I don't see this message in the mailing list archive, so I'm resending.

I plan on running a short campaign of a tabletop RPG over Mumble, and
then publishing the recorded sessions to HPR. The intent is to introduce
HPR listeners to what an RPG game is like, and hopefully to give us all
a fun story to listen to.

I anticipate 10 episodes, each 2 hours in duration.

I'll be DM, but I'm looking for 3 to 4 willing players.

The game is "Interface Zero", an Open Game Licensed cyberpunk setting
using Pathfinder rules and a few custom mods of mine. We'll do an
unrecorded initial session once I've gotten enough players, in which
I'll help you build a character and get familiar with the rules and
structure of the show.

I plan on playing on [New Zealand] Sunday mornings (10 AM) which is
*probably* your Saturday evening. I hope to record 5 sessions of 4 hours
each (cut into 10 2-hour eps).

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, email me off-list
at klaatu at hackerpublicradio.org

Should I, by chance, get too many responses, preference goes to people
who have never played a tabletop RPG before. My ideal cast is a diverse
group in every sense, so anyone and everyone is welcome to respond.

Thanks!