[Hpr] Frank Delaney

Mike Ray mike at raspberryvi.org
Thu Mar 16 13:29:23 PDT 2017

Hello folks

Some time ago I was introduced to the excellent podcast 'Re:Joyce' by
Frank Delaney, by one of the HPR multitude.

I subscribed to the podcast and have enjoyed many episodes of the
excellent and very satisfying deconstruction of Ulysses.

I stopped getting weekly episodes since 15th February and I went to
investigate today.

Sad to say Frank Delaney has passed away.

A tribute can be found on:

http://blog.frankdelaney.com/re-joyce/

Thanks for the podcast Frank, and encouragement to try, once yet again,
to get all the way through Ulysses without stalling.  But, when I do
start again, this time, for you, I won't stumble.

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer