[Hpr] Next Ham Radio Round Table

hpr at saner.net hpr at saner.net
Tue Nov 14 12:08:10 PST 2017

Hello HPR folks interested in Ham Radio.

It is getting to that time again when we would like to schedule another
round table meet-up.

We are looking at next Wednesday, Nov, 22 at 1800 UTC. Time has changed
most places here in the US, so that puts us an hour earlier than the
previous couple have been.

This time is not set in stone. If it doesn't work for you, let it be
known and we can discuss alternatives. Some in the US may be starting
the Thanksgiving holiday by this date, but then that might even be helpful.

The agenda for the next show is to look at the US Technician class exam
and to look at a sampling of those questions. The plan is to give people
an idea of the types of things they may need to know or learn to become
a Ham. We'll be talking about a lot of basic stuff and see where the
discussion leads.

You may look here:  https://etherpad.net/p/HPR-HAM-RT  to see the notes
and add anything you think might be useful.

The invitation to join the discussion is open to not only current Hams,
but to non-Hams as well. Mirwi and I are evaluating the overall interest
in the topic and interest in participation to see if this is something
that should be continued or not. So if you are interested, please speak
up and join in.

We will be meeting in the HPR room of the mumble server:
ch1.teamspeak.cc Port: 64747

Hope to see a number of you there.

Steve