[Hpr] HPR new years eve show

honkey Magoo honkeymagoo01 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 15:10:08 PST 2017

HPR New Years Eve Show

It’s that time again. Time for the Hacker Public Radio 24 hr New Years Eve
Show. We encourage everyone to join us for stimulating conversation, and to
maybe send a new years greeting to the HPR community.

We plan on starting on 2017-12-31T10:00:00Z (December 31, 2017 5:00 am est)

We will stop the recording and the stream as long as there is no one on at
2018-01-01T12:00:00Z (January 1, 2018 7:00 am est) if people are still on
and talking we will keep the stream and the recording going.

To join us all you have to do is install mumble, It is available on all
platforms including IOS and Android. Then just create a nickname for
yourself, and point your mumble client to:  ch1.teamspeak.cc port 64747
then just join us in the Hacker Public Radio room.

If you would like to share links of things that are being discussing during
the show, you can connect to our etharpad at
http://thaj.dnsdojo.com:9001/p/HPR-NYE2018

If you can’t join us in mumble, but would like to hear whats going on you
can listen in on the stream.  http://live.linuxlugcast.com:8000/LugCast-Live

I would like to thank HPR for the use of the mumble server, Thaj A. Sara
for the use of his etharpad, Kevin Wisher and Chris Finch for the stream.