[Hpr] HPR stickers

Fifty OneFifty fiftyonefifty at linuxbasement.com
Sun Sep 3 13:22:01 PDT 2017

Howdy folks,

I'm was running low on the oval on a square sticker HPR stickers (based on
Pokey's design but in a cheaper rectangular format) that I've been passing
out at conventions.  Not being able to find my original image, and OLF
being so close, I based a new sticker on Richard Querrin's design posted a
couple year's back. It was the rectangle, white background, green mic,
5x3".  I will attach my .jpg so you can see what I did or have your own
printed.  The only change I made was to add the URL (no sense being
difficult to find).  In any case, I figure my cost plus domestic shipping
is about $1.75 per sticker (international contributors, I will have to
calculate your shipping case by case).

In any case, I want to keep most of the stickers to pass out at cons, so if
you are coming to OLF, or KLF next spring (probably LFNW and/or Penguicon
as well), just hit me up for a free sticker then.  I am however willing  to
mail 15 or so before OLF, if there is interest.  Maybe more if I can't give
many away at OLF.  Contact me at fiftyonefifty at linuxbasement.com if you
have an interest.

5150

You should be able to access the image I created at
https://www.dropbox.com/home/fiddysshared/artwork