[Hpr] Slow downloads again

Mike Ray mike at raspberryvi.org
Mon Sep 4 14:29:01 PDT 2017

Hello

It took me over an hour to download last night's community news.

I know the community news is usually a long one but the download time is
longer than it should be, and has been for several weeks.

I guess insomnia means I may be alone in pressing the download button
when the clock ticks past 01:00 daylight saving time here in the UK so
others may not have noticed.

I am guessing somebody is grabbing the whole lot each night.

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer

Disclaimer: It wasn't me, you didn't see me, you can't prove a thing.

https://cromarty.github.io/
http://eyesfreelinux.ninja/
http://www.raspberryvi.org/