[Hpr] Slow downloads again

Claes Wallin (韋嘉誠) hackerpublicradio at clacke.user.lysator.liu.se
Wed Sep 6 05:40:00 PDT 2017

I listened to twit.tv/floss448 today, about the Hiawatha web server.

The author mentioned having simple built-in options for deprioritizing or
blocking misbehaving clients. I don't know if it would have helped against
a looping spider, but from that general description it sounds like it.

I don't know what the site needs beyond that, just wanted to mention it as
it was such a coincidence.

--
   /c