[Hpr] Slow downloads again

dosman dosman at packetsniffers.org
Wed Sep 6 08:10:26 PDT 2017

While Google tends to behave better in regards to user-agent shenanigans, I’ve even had to drop-route them before when they started raping some of my sites. It seems to be better these days, but search spiders tend to be oblivious to how much traffic they can drive, especially when they malfunction and decide to download a large file repeatedly for days on end.

-dosman