[Hpr] HPR Community News - next Saturday on 2017-09-30T18:00:00Z

Dave Morriss perloid at autistici.org
Tue Sep 26 00:00:47 PDT 2017

On 25/09/17 23:19, Clinton Roy wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Sep 2017 at 07:38 Dave Morriss <perloid at autistici.org
> <mailto:perloid at autistici.org>> wrote:
>
>     The next Community News will be recorded using Mumble on Saturday,
>     September 30 2017 between 18:00 (UTC) and 20:00 (UTC) in the HPR room on
>     ch1.teamspeak.cc <http://ch1.teamspeak.cc> port 64747.
>
>     See below for alternative timezones.
>
>     Australia/Sydney
>     Start: 05:00  Sun, Oct 01 2017
>     End:   07:00  Sun, Oct 01 2017
>

> I think this is the day that daylight savings starts in southern states
> on the east coast,
> so I'm going to have to check what time this is in Brisbane.

I hope you can join us.

> Is there any prep work I can do before hand, a document somewhere maybe?

I prepare notes for the show in advance. The current notes are here:

https://hackerpublicradio.org/eps.php?id=2391

I'll update these as new comments come in, etc.

As you know we start by thanking any new hosts that have joined.

We then talk about the last month's shows and read out their comments as
we go. So it's good if you've heard them all and (unlike me sometimes)
can remember what you thought.

After the show summary we look at any comments that have come in during
the month for shows in the past. These are listed in my notes.

Then we look at the various messages to the mailing list. There's a link
to Mailman's thread-based summary in the notes.

We finish with Any Other Business.

Dave