[Hpr] HPR Community News - next Saturday on 2017-09-30T18:00:00Z

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 03:36:15 PDT 2017

On Tue, 26 Sep 2017 at 17:02 Dave Morriss <perloid at autistici.org> wrote:

> On 25/09/17 23:19, Clinton Roy wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 26 Sep 2017 at 07:38 Dave Morriss <perloid at autistici.org
> > <mailto:perloid at autistici.org>> wrote:
>
> >     Australia/Sydney
> >     Start: 05:00  Sun, Oct 01 2017
> >     End:   07:00  Sun, Oct 01 2017
> >
> > I think this is the day that daylight savings starts in southern states
> > on the east coast,
> > so I'm going to have to check what time this is in Brisbane.
>
> I hope you can join us.

So, this is indeed the weekend where "we" (meaning, everyone on the east
coast but us Queenslanders) start daylight savings time, so this is
actually 4am Brisbane time. HOWEVER, the following Monday is a public
holiday, so I don't really have an excuse for at least not trying to join
:)
--
-- Clinton Roy, Software Engineer with Bloomberg L.P.