[Hpr] HPR Community News - next Saturday on 2017-09-30T18:00:00Z

Claes Wallin (韋嘉誠) hackerpublicradio at clacke.user.lysator.liu.se
Wed Sep 27 05:44:48 PDT 2017

On Sep 27, 2017 6:37 PM, "Clinton Roy" <clinton.roy at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, this is indeed the weekend where "we" (meaning, everyone on the east
coast but us Queenslanders) start daylight savings time, so this is
actually 4am Brisbane time. HOWEVER, the following Monday is a public
holiday, so I don't really have an excuse for at least not trying to join
:)

Is that a holiday because of the DST adjustment? If so, that sounds like a
pretty good idea. Almost as good an idea as scrapping DST altogether. ;-)

Sounds like you Queenslanders are the sensible people on the continent.

--
   /c