[Hpr] Slot Reservation: HPR2488 2018-02-14 Wed

SundaraRaman R sundaryourfriend at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 08:18:40 PST 2018

Hi!

I realize it's a last minute reservation (for less than two weeks from
now), but I've been working on a show called (tentatively) 'Psychology of
Love' as my first episode, and I'm about 3/4ths done with the recording. I
just want to make sure that, if no one else has plans for a specific
Valentine's day episode, I can schedule it for that day and be thematically
appropriate. :)

Also, for a first episode submission, is there some way in which to gather
early feedback and avoid dumb mistakes in the audio?
Or do you recommend just publishing it and working any feedback into later
episodes?

Cheers,
Sundar