[Hpr] Policy change: Reservations

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Wed Feb 7 06:30:23 PST 2018

I don't think I have ever asked for a reservation or saw a need to. Even
when I had time-and-date reasons (like when I did a show promoting
Penguicon), I considered it my responsibility to get the show recorded and
uploaded in sufficient time that I could get a slot that did the job for
me. I think there may be circumstances where someone has a legitimate need
to reserve a slot, but they should be rare.

Kevin B. O'Brien
z <ahuka5656 at gmail.com>wilnik at zwilnik.com
http://google.me/+kevinobrien
http://www.google.com/profiles/Ahuka5656
http://about.me/zwilnik
“People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be
afraid of their people.” - Alan Moore, *V for Vendetta*
*Public Key = F6283E7A <https://pgp.mit.edu/>*