[Hpr] Hpr2511 and hpr2512

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Fri Feb 23 05:43:38 PST 2018

You may need to get Ken or Dave to re-open those two since they may be kept
blocked by your previous reservation.

Kevin B. O'Brien
z <ahuka5656 at gmail.com>wilnik at zwilnik.com
http://google.me/+kevinobrien
http://www.google.com/profiles/Ahuka5656
http://about.me/zwilnik
“People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be
afraid of their people.” - Alan Moore, *V for Vendetta*
*Public Key = F6283E7A <https://pgp.mit.edu/>*