[Hpr] Hpr2511 and hpr2512

Ken Fallon ken at fallon.ie
Fri Feb 23 06:57:48 PST 2018

On 2018-02-23 14:46, honkey Magoo wrote:
> I think after a while they get unblocked on there own, since I have now
> tried uploading 2511 and 2512 twice now.

There is a link on the bottom of the upload page (the one with the key
in the email) to delete the reservation.

The 403 is caused by the necessary controls to prevent malicious
attackers from bringing down the site.

The problem for us is that we cannot intercept the code that's causing a
problem because the 403 is returned before we can process it.

So far we found spaces and single quotes in the file names  and the pipe
character in the show notes to cause problems.

By the way admin at hpr works - you just get an erroneous error message.
not ideal and not fixable either.

So the best option may be for these big shows is to tar the whole lot
up, put it somewhere I can get it and I'll post it for you.

Ken Fallon
http://kenfallon.com