[Hpr] Time Capsule countdown Electronics Project For school

James Toebes james at toebesacademy.com
Tue Mar 13 06:16:27 PDT 2018

Water meters that my current company makes include a 20 year battery.   Since you have no moving parts,  seems similar.

 A quick search shows a few places that make the batteries: https://www.startpage.com/do/dsearch?query=20+year+battery&cat=web&pl=opensearch&language=english

You could try contacting one of the manufacturers.  Considering the purpose for the project and a one off role,  They might provide one in turn for including a logo or some promotion on the project.    One of the links included a UK url (www.tadiranbatteries.co.uk ) which I think may be near where you are located.

Ken Fallon – Sat, 10. March 2018 8:32