[Hpr] Suggestion: Phonetic host names

jason jason.s.dodd at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 07:45:45 PDT 2018

I might be one of the few who don't mind the espeak voice, festival's
either.  My best friend for decades had a voice that was hard to
understand.  It wasn't computerized but sounded a bit like it was. Had
to translate for him often.  For years I've been parsing text from books
and using festival to convert them to audio books.  Lately I've been
having the kindle 3 w/keyboard reading to me.  At this point the
standard computerized voice many complain about feels a bit like an old
friend who reads to me.

My real issue is that Ken Fallon can't seem to get my nick right!!!