[Hpr] HPR Branding

Brenda J. Butler bjb at sourcerer.ca
Sat Sep 1 14:16:48 PDT 2018

I'm a bit new to the community, but that said here is
my opinion.

I'm ok with the setup as it is, but if we could make the
intro/outro music a little quieter (to more closely
match the show) that would be nice.

While it is a little boring to hear the "thank you" every
time, it is polite and thankful to the hosters.  I'm
ok with having it up front.

And what's a "hacker" podcast without a little text-to-speech?
Having it read the show synopsis is as good an excuse as
any to include some tts.

Also after listening to a podcast (or other content) it can
be good to have a little "filler" between shows so you
have a few minutes to think about the content, before
being bombarded with more content.

The actual music is fine with me.  I also enjoy the occasional
community member's re-interpretation, be it whistled, sung,
and/or played on the accordion : -)

bjb