[Hpr] HPR Branding

Dave Lee dave at thelovebug.org
Sat Sep 1 14:42:16 PDT 2018

Whilst I agree that the theme music could do with turning down a bit, I also think that some hosts could do more to improve the levels on their recorded segment.  This is an observation I have towards many podcasts, not just HPR episodes.  A tiny amount of post-production effort can make a huge amount of difference to the final episode.

Dave