[Hpr] Old Bandwidth issues

cobra2 cobra2 at protonmail.com
Sun Sep 16 11:40:26 PDT 2018

Floating costs could suck a lot. Should storage and performance ever come up again, I'd like to submit wasabi.com as a viable alternative for s3 object storage.
1TB for $5USD/mo or $60USD/yr today's price of course.

I've been using them for a couple of months now as a backup solution for my personal stuff and to expand the storage of my nextcloud instance.

Catch 22 is that they bill for 3 months after you 'delete' something.

--cobra2