[Hpr] Harassment on HPR

cobra2 cobra2 at protonmail.com
Sat Dec 14 07:44:34 PST 2019

No. i'm quite blunt in my wording. "Possibly critical" is exactly what I meant. I'd rather not see anything changed.

We are a community. I believe in our own ability to handle this matter among ourselves. We should handle this matter as a community rather than a policy change. This will allow future community members the freedom to govern themselves as needed, when we are gone. Rather than leaving some legacy policy in place that will have to be changed in the future because.... who knows what will happen in the future.

--cobra2