[Hpr] Harassment

lostnbronx lostnbronx at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 07:52:42 PST 2019

When you think about it, it's surprising we haven't had this problem
before. Unless we did, and it just wasn't brought to light.

Can we assume the harassment source was from within the community, and
not just from random trolls on the Internet? I think removing email
addresses of hosts is a great first step, at any rate.

A CoC would give the admins the power to act without having to seek
community consensus on every incident. It would also provide clear
guidelines for community members and admins alike regarding how to
behave, and what will happen if you don't.

It makes me sad that we need this, but I guess we were overdue.