[Hpr] Harassment on HPR

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sat Dec 14 11:05:55 PST 2019

I'm completely in favour of language that describes a cooperative,
welcoming culture.

Some people have suggested removing host e-mail addresses from the show
notes. Can this be a selectable option? When I submit something I'm OK
with my e-mail address being visible and publicly available -- I'm
pretty thick-hided (and thick-headed).

--Bob, who's years overdue for another episode