[Hpr] Harassment on HPR

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Sat Dec 14 13:35:04 PST 2019

I support Ken's suggestion, but I also saw a suggestion to remove host's
contact information, which I hope does not happen. We have had a great
community, and I think we can keep it. And I like that people can easily
find me if they want to go deeper into anything I have discussed. In fact,
just today I got a very nice e-mail from someone who found my LibreOffice
stuff and it solved a vexing problem he had. Pretty much made my day right
there.

Kevin B. O'Brien
z <ahuka5656 at gmail.com>wilnik at zwilnik.com
http://google.me/+kevinobrien
http://www.google.com/profiles/Ahuka5656
http://about.me/zwilnik
“People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be
afraid of their people.” - Alan Moore, *V for Vendetta*
*Public Key = F6283E7A <https://pgp.mit.edu/>*