[Hpr] Harassment on HPR

Ken Fallon ken at fallon.ie
Mon Dec 16 06:13:27 PST 2019

On 2019-12-16 11:06, Klaatu wrote:
> Do we have more information about the harrassment that took (or is taking?) place? I don't mean names or anything specific,  just wondering what we're dealing with. Mean comments? Threatening emails? What level are we at here?

I contacted the podcaster in question and he says that as he has had
enough people complain to feel it's an issue. He has seen the
correspondence, which came over email and IRC but has not shared it. He
 repetitively encourage them to come forward but they have not done so.
He feels that we should have done any random follow ups or surveys.

Ken Fallon
http://kenfallon.com