[Hpr] Harassment

venant at protonmail.ch venant at protonmail.ch
Mon Dec 16 16:33:26 PST 2019

this kind of escalation seems to be common lately. let us not allow it to invade... our community is one of inclusiveness, and i have not seen the contrary, except for a brief spaceman/vulgarity moment. i feel we were civil in that instance, and we can remain so now. realize that tone and tact are left to be interpreted by the reader. paul was offering a positive thought in my opinion, while it may have been heard as callous to jason. i still have no context with this incident, so the discussion is of harassment in general. this has many connotations to us all.
--brian