[Hpr] The Oxygen of Publicity, was: Re: Fwd: Harassment

Mike Ray mike at raspberryvi.org
Tue Dec 17 04:49:55 PST 2019

Yes, but if I have this right, the trolls are not doing this in our
house.  I am sure comments on the HPR site are adjudicated and removed
if they are offensive.

If podcasters are being trolled on email, or on some platform totally
outside the control of HPR then the transgression is not "in our house."

As such the HPR community has no way of stopping it, and just talking
about it at length just "feeds the trolls."