[Hpr] The Oxygen of Publicity, was: Re: Fwd: Harassment

jason jason.s.dodd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 04:57:53 PST 2019

I concede that makes it harder, but it's common to include off premise
conduct as well.

As it happens I've just listened to ep 1 again.  I'm nearly certain this
discussion is HPR worthy content according to that first episode.

One more note before I go back into my Nyquil induced coma. I came
across an old article about a sexual harassment claim by Bjork. While
I'm not ready to convict someone without trial, there's a line I think
sums up my position nicely.

FTA: "She explained that she was able to recover from the experience,
but that she was concerned "other actresses working with the same man
did not."