[Hpr] The Fediverse

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Sat Dec 28 10:39:32 PST 2019

Thanks Paul, and I have added you in Mastodon. And I can report that I have
many more shows in this series that are planned.

Kevin B. O'Brien
z <ahuka5656 at gmail.com>wilnik at zwilnik.com
http://google.me/+kevinobrien
http://www.google.com/profiles/Ahuka5656
http://about.me/zwilnik
“People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be
afraid of their people.” - Alan Moore, *V for Vendetta*
*Public Key = F6283E7A <https://pgp.mit.edu/>*