ken at fallon.ie
Sat Jan 26 01:27:24 PST 2019
On 2019-01-26 04:00, brian via Hpr wrote:
> i tried the admin at hackerpublicradio.org
> <mailto:admin at hackerpublicradio.org> address, and it bounced... perhaps
> it did go through as in previous years...
> i may have made a mess today, when i thought i would be able to upload
> from my work wifi on my mobile device... i have successfully uploaded
> hpr2747... if there are other shows "processing" for me, please remove
> them as they will not actually be shows.
> thank you.
We do get emails admin at hackerpublicradio.org despite the error message
No worries we'll sort it out. I released 2743.
The queue is ok for the next week or so. Everyone else please consider
submitting shows further down the queue leaving a few slots free for new
1. You must have have your audio recording ready to upload before you
pick a slot.
2. Always try and fill any free slots that are available in the upcoming
3. If the queue is filling up then please consider leaving some slots
free for new contributors.
4. If you have a non urgent show then find a empty week and schedule it
5. If you are uploading a series of shows, consider scheduling one every
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Hpr