[Hpr] Should we reject a show with copyrighted fair use clips in it ?

cobra2 cobra2 at linuxbasement.com
Thu May 23 02:28:50 PDT 2019

I disagree with the be cautious motif. Post the show. Let the copyright holder do their diligence in protecting their 'brand'. Comply with the DMCA request if/when it is delivered.

We are not here to follow the letter of the law. We are here to spread knowledge and inspire others to try new things.

Now that being said, I HATE background music through a show. If the content in question is played during the background of the show and is NOT a live performance ...... Kill it with fire.

My two cents.

--cobra2