[Hpr] Should we reject a show with copyrighted fair use clips in it ?

Yannick yannick at frenchguy.ch
Thu May 23 02:48:27 PDT 2019

Hi Ken.

Fair use is such a fuzzy notion, base solely on the good will of the rights holder, and very often has to be defended by lawyers.

We as a community and you as an individual do not have the resources - both time and money - to risk a legal action.

Hence, I would suggest you reject the show.

Yannick

Envoyé de mon iPhone