[Hpr] Should we reject a show with copyrighted fair use clips in it ?

James Toebes james at toebesacademy.com
Thu May 23 04:18:05 PDT 2019

Reading the notes and responses,  I agree with the cautious approach.   While I agree with the sentiments that Fair use may cover it.  The resources of HPR are limited.   Even the trouble of having to redact something submitted is a heavy burden.  Since we are community submitted,  giving sway to requirements would allow a contributor to submit a Trojan Horse episode that could cause significant headaches.    To quote an old phrase 'Abuse it and Lose it.'   I want to see HPR for a long time.

And Ken,  I apologize.   I am LONG overdue for some promised episodes.

"Ken Fallon" <ken at fallon.ie> – May 23, 2019 8:52 AM