[Hpr] Should we reject a show with copyrighted fair use clips in it ?

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Thu May 23 08:37:48 PDT 2019

Sounds to me like a no-brainer at this point Ken. You have answered your
own question.

--
Kevin B. O'Brien
z <ahuka5656 at gmail.com>wilnik at zwilnik.com
http://google.me/+kevinobrien
http://www.google.com/profiles/Ahuka5656
http://about.me/zwilnik
“People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be
afraid of their people.” - Alan Moore, *V for Vendetta*
*Public Key = F6283E7A <https://pgp.mit.edu/>*