[Hpr] Hpr Digest, Vol 128, Issue 5

lostnbronx lostnbronx at gmail.com
Thu May 23 08:47:49 PDT 2019

The question really isn't about this one episode, is it? This is
really about policy. When it come to policy, I see the question in
these terms:

Is there reasonable concern about the copyright of the content?

I don't know about others, but the fact that this has become the
subject of so much discussion answers that question for me; both, for
this situation, and for any others in the future.

If the content, in total, isn't released under some sort of shareable
license -- either through the intent of the copyright holder, or
through the auspices of time and Public Domain -- then how is this
even a point of contention?