[Hpr] Hpr Digest, Vol 128, Issue 5

Jon Doe jondoelocksmith at gmail.com
Fri May 24 07:20:19 PDT 2019

In the US, it's about the same, sort of. It's a part of the law in terms of
it being a doctrine, a guideline maintained by precedent, preceding
judgments. Technically, that's still law, but it's complicated overall.
That and the very issue of copyright laws that effectively halt cultural
expression are the reasons we have to have such discussions.

(original accidentally sent to Yannick alone)