[Hpr] Hpr Digest, Vol 128, Issue 5

TechLibre nthomas at techlibre.net
Fri May 24 15:34:19 PDT 2019

I have to agree here. For HPR, rejecting Copyrighted matertial in all of its Disney glory is elemental for two reasons.

First, I see HPR as an exemplar of and AdHoc project that operates on 100% voluntary human interaction. That's heroic.

Direct confrontation with the 'don't steal my idea©' crowd is not parallel with HPR's normal purpose. There's no tangible gain there.

A link in the show notes side steps this whole problem. Leave the © stuff where it is. There are plenty of episodes where this has been done and some I recall where that was explicitly mentioned.