[Hpr] HPR Community News - next Saturday on 2019-06-01T18:00:00Z

Dave Morriss perloid at autistici.org
Mon May 27 00:21:30 PDT 2019

The next Community News will be recorded using Mumble on Saturday, June
01 2019 between 18:00 (UTC) and 20:00 (UTC) in the 'Hacker Public Radio'
room on ch1.teamspeak.cc port 64747.

During the recording HPR Volunteers will review the shows released
during May 2019, they will read comments submitted during that month, as
well as summarising email sent to the HPR mailing list.

All HPR listeners are welcome, but we ask that you listen to all the
shows in May before you do so. Also, let us know before the start time
so we can direct you to the notes we use during the recording.

   Start and end times:    18:00 (UTC) and 20:00 (UTC)
   Mumble server:          ch1.teamspeak.cc
   Port:                   64747
   Room:                   Hacker Public Radio

Refer to http://hackerpublicradio.org/recording.php for how to use Mumble.

See below for start and end times in various international timezones.

America/Chicago
Start: 13:00  Sat, Jun 01 2019
End:   15:00  Sat, Jun 01 2019

America/Los_Angeles