[Hpr] Links to Creative Commons Podcasts

Ken Fallon ken at fallon.ie
Mon Oct 14 11:52:38 PDT 2019

Hi All,

I'll be printing these out on Wednesday so please send any missing shows
ASAP.

These are in
-------------------------
All About Android
All In IT Radio
AmateurLogic.TV
Bad Voltage
Cast of Wonders
Category5 Technology TV
Cavalcade Audio
CCHits.net
CCJam
Cory Doctorow's craphound.com
Destination Linux
Distrohoppers' Digest
Distrowatch Weekly Podcast
Edict Zero – FIS
Escape Pod
FLOSS Weekly (MP3)
Free as in Freedom
Geek Speak with Lyle Troxell
GeekNights Mondays: Science Technology Computing
GNU World Order Linux Cast
Going Linux
Hacker Public Radio
Knightwise.com
Late Night Linux
Libre Lounge
Linux For The Rest Of Us - Podnutz
Linux in the Ham Shack
Linux Lads
Linux Trivia Podcast
Linux Voice Podcast
Linuxlugcast
mintCast
Open Metalcast
PCP. A Music Podcast Raising money for a Sussex Children's Cancer Hospice
PodCastle
PseudoPod
RadioTux
RatholeRadio.org
Security Now
Skepticule
Sunday Morning Linux Review
Tea, Earl Grey, Hot !
The Binary Times Audiocast
The Bugcast
The Command Line Podcast
The Dub Zone
The Duffercast
The Full Circle Weekly News
The JaK Attack! Podcast
The Linux Link Tech Show
This Week in Computer Hardware
This Week in Google
This Week in Microbiology
This Week in Tech
TuxJam
Ubuntu Podcast
urandom podcast

These are not in because I can't find license
Ask Noah
Linux for Everyone
(https://destinationlinux.network/shows/linux-for-everyone/)
Linux Game Cast Copyright © 2019 by LinuxGameCast LLP
Linux Spotlight (https://bigdaddylinux.com/linux-spotlight/) Copyright ©
Big Daddy Linux
Tales of the Unattested (http://unattested.podfactory.org/)

Ken Fallon