[Hpr] HPR Community News for September - in 32 days on 2019-10-05T18:00:00Z

Dave Morriss perloid at autistici.org
Tue Sep 3 06:20:28 PDT 2019

[This is a test. Somehow last month's alert message failed to go out so
I'm checking that all is well. Dave]

The Community News for September will be recorded using Mumble on
Saturday, October 05 2019 between 18:00 (UTC) and 20:00 (UTC) in the
'Hacker Public Radio' room on ch1.teamspeak.cc port 64747.

During the recording HPR Volunteers will review the shows released
during September 2019, they will read comments submitted during that
month, as well as summarising email sent to the HPR mailing list.

All HPR listeners are welcome, but we ask that you listen to all the
shows in September before you do so. Also, let us know before the start
time so we can direct you to the notes we use during the recording.

   Start and end times:    18:00 (UTC) and 20:00 (UTC)
   Mumble server:          ch1.teamspeak.cc
   Port:                   64747
   Room:                   Hacker Public Radio

Refer to http://hackerpublicradio.org/recording.php for how to use Mumble.

There is an iCal file on the HPR site that you can load into a
compatible calendar which will remind you of the next 12 upcoming
recording dates. Download it from
http://hackerpublicradio.org/HPR_Community_News_schedule.ics

See below for start and end times in various international timezones.

America/Chicago
Start: 13:00  Sat, Oct 05 2019
End:   15:00  Sat, Oct 05 2019

America/Los_Angeles