[Hpr] Note about accessibility in show notes

Dave Morriss perloid at autistici.org
Tue Aug 25 04:40:28 PDT 2020

On 24/08/2020 17:25, Mike Ray wrote:
> here</a></p>

In Markdown there's a so-called "reference link" through which a title
can be provided. This populates the 'title' attribute in the link. I use
these in my notes a moderate amount, partly because hovering over the
link shows the title.

Do screen readers read the title attribute at all? If they do is it
helpful, since it doesn't necessarily provide the sort of information
that you're referring to?

Dave