[Hpr] Content Query

Ken Fallon ken at fallon.ie
Thu Jul 23 10:36:01 PDT 2020

Hi Marcus,

If you create material and post it first on HPR then it meets the
requirements you mention. That means once you upload it to the HPR
server you can publish it anywhere else you like.

You can ping the janitors at admin at hpr for more technical questions, as
this list goes to the community.

That said, this question (and three other queries I have had off the
mail list) does bring a fundamental question as to what HPR is. Are we a
Content Publication Network like youtube, or are we a Podcast that
random people contribute to ? Or to put it another way, is the host
addressing the Internet in general or the HPR Audience ?

I would like to hear the opinions of the community on this please.

Ken Fallon
http://kenfallon.com