[Hpr] Content Query

stankdawg at stankdawg.com stankdawg at stankdawg.com
Thu Jul 23 22:31:38 PDT 2020

I have always intended for this to be a show “by hackers for hackers” and think that MOST of the content should be specifically FOR the HPR audience of hackers.  I think it is certainly fine to mix in other shows or parts of other shows as they are relevant to hackers but I would like to keep it 90% custom shows for HPR.

It is a Group/community podcast than a platform. Definitely not a network because that was what DDP hack radio was for. That network went down when we couldn’t keep enough good content coming. Now, we could probably do it but going to let that RIP.

Just my thoughts and vision from the beginning.

-StankDawg

Sent from my iPhone.