[Hpr] Content Query

Daniel Persson mailto.woden at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 00:53:52 PDT 2020

Hi people.

I'm a YouTube creator and create educational content for my channel. When I
feel that a subject could be explained or talked about in audio only I
repurpose that for HPR.

So far I've always rerecord the audio and focus on the target audience.

Doing it this way I only have to do the research once.

I'm not sure what de difference would be if I created the audio for HPR
first more than that it would be less rehearsed perhaps.

Hope this workflow works for you.

Best regards
Daniel