[Hpr] Content Query

Brian bknavarette at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 13:04:46 PDT 2020

Listening back to old HPR episodes there have been many show series that
have seemingly been people trying out their podcasting chops

on hpr to see if hosting their own show was something they wanted to do
( talk geek to me and the alien brothers comes to mind ).

Some are better  than others ( talk geek to me; good : alien brothers;
not so good ) but they both helped 'keep the lights on' at hpr so for
that i am

thankful.  I've never had a problem getting a slot for the episodes i
have produced and I always think I'm addressing the hpr audience itself
when I'm doing a show.

What ever happened to deep geek and monsterb? They produced some great
shows, i'm a little sad that I wasn't part of hpr, but its nice to hear
what they had to say.

Brian-in-ohio

ps if monsterb or deep geek read this, "you owe ken a show!"

"when citizens own guns, the government _is _afraid"