[Hpr] Content Query

yannick at frenchguy.ch yannick at frenchguy.ch
Tue Jul 28 13:21:45 PDT 2020

As a content maker, I'll always produce content for my own channels first. I've never seen HPR as being an original content publisher. Which explains my mistake of rebranding some of my original mistake and publishing it on HPR after it was originally published on another channel, and also explains why I've been silent for a while now : I will always publish on my channels first, and by doing so, I will not be able to post that content to HPR. If I ever produce content that is HPR-compliant in the future, I'll gladly post it then. Until then, I'm a silent lurker.

Yannick, the french guy from Switzerland.

Ya