[Hpr] Call for shows

Ken Fallon ken at fallon.ie
Tue Aug 3 06:04:40 PDT 2021

On 2021-07-28 10:21:41, Ken Fallon wrote:
> It's that time of year again, the NH/Summer lull. If you have shows in
> the pipeline now would be a good time to send them in.
>
> If more people answer the call, then please keep an eye on the queue
> when you're posting so we can space them out.

I'd like to thank tuturto, clacke, operat0r, Daniel Persson, Klaatu,
Klaatu, Klaatu, and Klaatu ;-) for filling the gaps in the upcoming
fortnight.

Can I please ask people who were considering sending in a show, to still
do so. Can you schedule it for later in the month. Pick a week that has
the most free slots.

Ken Fallon
http://kenfallon.com