[Hpr] Please more shows each day.

Mike Ray mike at raspberryvi.org
Sat Aug 28 05:24:55 PDT 2021

What a ridiculous email.

1. HPR struggles to fill every weekday, frequently having to ask for
more shows so as not to stop altogether.

2. You cannot demand the rest of the world provide you with distraction.
If you need distraction, record some shows.

3. Covid lock-down freedom fighter? You obviously care more about your
freedom to infect than others freedom not to be infected/potentially killed.